At the beginning of every week I will take a look at the broad market as a whole and discuss what important updates will be happening in the week and if any significant reports/earnings will be coming out.

Then everyday I will try to find a new stock that I feel is poised for a big next couple of days and set price targets, stops, etc.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Innaugural Post:

The reason that I decided to start this blog is because of the lack of information out in bookstores and available about technical trading and the more advanced techniques. Every book talks about triangles, head and shoulders patterns, support and resistance but none of them get into the indicators that real stock traders use.

This blog will help the average investor understand through everyday examples the importance of both fundamental and technical analysis because these are the two types of investors and they both help to influence the market.

Mostly though this blog will be talking about short-term trading commonly known as day-trading although the applications can be widespread to help "buy-and-hold" investors get in and get out before big events.

I do not know everything about stocks so please if you have something to add to the conversation please feel free to contact me and let me know how you feel. Also most of the analysis that I will be doing will be more on the value side of things because I feel that there is less downside risk in these types of stocks than momentum stocks.

With all of this being said please enjoy the site and happy trading!

No comments: