At the beginning of every week I will take a look at the broad market as a whole and discuss what important updates will be happening in the week and if any significant reports/earnings will be coming out.

Then everyday I will try to find a new stock that I feel is poised for a big next couple of days and set price targets, stops, etc.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Analysis:

Here are my picks for today (Monday). It will be light blogging until Wednesday since I just quit my job and will be moving home until then.

Because of this there won't be much analysis of my choices and frankly they might not be very good. But here goes for the sake of staying an "everyday stock picker"

Short:
Halliburton (HAL)

with a stop loss at: 39.70
Cover at: 38.00

Long:
Urban Outfitters (URBN)
Since there is a lot of resistance at 31.00 I would recommend to take the 2% profit and to sell at 31.00

Sell at: 31.00
with a stop loss at: 29.9

No comments: