At the beginning of every week I will take a look at the broad market as a whole and discuss what important updates will be happening in the week and if any significant reports/earnings will be coming out.

Then everyday I will try to find a new stock that I feel is poised for a big next couple of days and set price targets, stops, etc.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Not in a good mood

On Friday I was musing that I was getting really excited because I was funding my new account to trade options so that I could go on the short side of stocks and one of the stocks that I am currently looking at is Potash (POT).

Friday 160
Today after hours 117...

Damnit! I'm going to bed now because I have to get up for work in 6 hours but I will actually start posting some stocks and levels that I really like to get into stuff at!

No comments: