At the beginning of every week I will take a look at the broad market as a whole and discuss what important updates will be happening in the week and if any significant reports/earnings will be coming out.

Then everyday I will try to find a new stock that I feel is poised for a big next couple of days and set price targets, stops, etc.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

This post is just a market commentary!

Wow is all that I have to say. Myself and every bear that I know and read are amazed that there has been no development in support for the S&P. It is amazing that everyday we grind lower and lower. Specifically GM and Ford have been getting utterly HAMMERED.

As far as support goes well that 950 level I talked about as my initial stoppage point for the S&P remains in effect... We will probably get there sooner than later and then we'll see if we hold. I'm not going to hold my breath this market makes no sense!

Jason

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm, you need a "Questions" thread or some way for us to ask the advisor.

I'm not big into a lot of the technical financial maneuvers that are talked about. Instead, I just want to pick up some blue chip stocks for cheap during the economic downturn. What are some ways that I can quickly find stocks that are at year, 5 year, and 10 year lows without specifically searching on the symbol?