At the beginning of every week I will take a look at the broad market as a whole and discuss what important updates will be happening in the week and if any significant reports/earnings will be coming out.

Then everyday I will try to find a new stock that I feel is poised for a big next couple of days and set price targets, stops, etc.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beat the Street

I am going to start playing beat the street. I'll be giving you my picks here every weekend and then following up with them throughout the week.

We'll see how things go! A post will be made about this week, an update on how the old stocks look, and hopefully a new post on some great plays for next week!

Remember guys you can be wrong. I was wrong on IBM fundamentals always trump technicals and their earnings bit me in the ass. But keep in mind that is why we have stop losses and mine was at 20.5 and I think it would have been exercised before the close.

No comments: